 Town / 2253
Re: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes:
Announcing the first annual Town building contest!

Go here for details:

http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

Entries must be in by Feb 15th.

Supertrain has been good for my town building...

Here's three more entries:

Split-level home
small building
A simple split level with attached garage.  Loosely based on a house I can
see from my living room.

Rural Schoolhouse
Medium building
This is heavily influenced by a school near my brothers house, and could be
mistaken for any of a hundred small Alberta schools.  It's red because Lego
doesn't make "decaying brick brown" as a color...

Train Station
Medium(?) building
I'm very happy with the way this turned out.  Aside from the color scheme
being completely out to lunch, it's based on the small train station at Fort
Edmonton Park.

James