 Town / 2018
RE: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 06:19:09 GMT

OK, I guess I'll start entering:

Medium? Building:
-----------------
Fallingwater
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/fallwtr.html
A selectively compressed rendition of FLW's famous design, built from the
floor plans.

Small Vehicles:
---------------
Rolls Royce Phantom I
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/rolls.html
A simple 4-wide minifig scale model slightly inspired by a memory of Cruela
De Vil's roadster in the animated version of 101 Dalmations.

Five-wide Sports Car
No moving details, but it is five wide!

Large Vehicles:
---------------
Cadillac Eldorado
Openning doors, trunk, and hood.  The trunk can hold a disassembled minifig
and the hood covers a V8.  Should I take some pictures of the original white
version?

Fully Motorized Corvette Concept
This car has an openning rear hood which exposes a V8, and has fully
motorized steering and powered rear wheels.  Unfortunately, there is no room
for a driver.

Eighteen Wheeler
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/18wheelr.html
The tractor is equipped with a bunk and TV for the driver.  The trailer has
a detailed underside, including a spare tire and struts that lower via a
crank.  The large rear doors open to reveal a spacious interior.  Photos,
anyone?

Tanker Truck
Openning hood on the tractor, as well as a bunk for the driver.  Should I
take photos of this too?

Macro scale:
------------
Motorized Muscle Car
Orinially built in red, with a white roof, a black line down the side, and
light gray and white seats, this car has openning doors and trunk.  It has
motorized steering and rear wheels, and is quite speedy on most surfaces.
This has been disassembled, so I can't take photos of it.

That's all for now, but hopefully, there will be more later!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/