 Town / 2079
2078  |  2080
Subject:
Entries for the town building contest (Was: Town building contest begins!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:14:04 GMT

First a few of my youngest sister's models:

Category: Medium building
Title:    Converted Warehouse
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  A warehouse that later was converted to an apartment.

Category: Medium building
Title:    Blue no. 4
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  A small blue house with a roof of plain bricks.

Category: Large building
Title:    House
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  Just a house with a bit of art and furniture.

Category: Medium building
Title:    Hotel
Design:   Caroline and Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  A rather small hotel with two rooms and a suite.

Category: Large building
Title:    The new Katrine's
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  Restaurant and discoteque.

Category: Medium building
Title:    Art gallery
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  An experimental building placed on tall columns. The only entrance is
          with the elevator (or by flying carpet).

Category: Small building
Title:    Bus stop
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  This bus stop on the west road is similar to those a French company
          has put up all over Copenhagen lately. It is made from some clear
          wall/window pieces from a Paradisa set, a few seats, a train window
          frame, and a few ordinary bricks and plates.

Category: Small building
Title:    Pølsevogn (rolling sausage bar)
Design:   Katrine Sparre Andersen
Comment:  It happens that a "pølsevogn" (rolling sausage bar, Danish style)
          parks in the town of Bregnerod.

And then various of my own models:

Category: Small building
Title:    Kiosk
Design:   Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  An open kiosk from Bregnerod.

Category: Medium building
Title:    Rednu Nwod
Design:   Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  A small cellar café and bar run by an Australian named Mike 'Dille.
          One of the walls (look for the black and white stones) is actually
          from the old city walls.

Category: Small building
Title:    Small police station
Design:   Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  The construction of this police station was restricted both by the
          very small number of grey bricks in my collection and by the small
          space available for the building. In spite of this I managed to
          include both a counter an space for a work desk.

Category: Large building
Title:    White no. 1
Design:   Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  This is an old farm building Katrine asked me to converted to a
          usable modern house.

Category: Small boats/ships
Title:    Catamaran
Design:   Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  Alternate model to <set:6580>. The interesting thing with the model
          is the sail which is made up of two <part:30119> wing pieces.

Category: Small boats/ships
Title:    Sailing ship Luna
Design:   Tobias Jørgensen and Jacob Sparre Andersen
Comment:  A small sailing ship (with motor if needed).

Play well,

Jacob
--
"It's not a question of whose habitat it is,
it's a question of how fast you hit it."