 Town / 2268
Re: Entry for the Town building contest (Was: Town building contest begins!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:03:06 GMT

Kevin:

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote in message ...
Kevin:

Category:    Boats
Title:       Rowing boat
            Inspired by a LEGO exhibition, I built it "sideways".

Let me know when the link works, Jacob, and I'll add it to the page.

Strange that you have problems. I posted through the web interface
and remembered to check the link before I committed the article. -
And I _know_ that it is correct!

But have a look at

http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Transport/Skibe/Robåd/

(technically not a valid URL) or go to