 Town / 2033
Re: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 03:38:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:

Here is what I have so far:

Diorama
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/mainstreet2/
Main Street multi-building scene.

<snip>

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Eric, that town scene is beautiful - absolutely beautiful. All the buildings
go so well together, and the Timmy foreshadowing/ finishing touch is hilarious.

My wife and I had a question about the "Rent" sign on top of the building.
We both loved your theater building, and my wife thought that "Rent" was an
advertisement for the show that was playing at the theater. She says that
"Rent" is the name of a really popular Broadway Musical (I trust her on
that, she's the culturally enlightened one - I'm just a Philistine who
spends all his time playing with plastic bricks)

Is she right, or is this just a "For Rent" sign?

Thanks!

Mark Chan