 Town / 2138
Re: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Frank Buiting writes:
Category: Structures
Web-URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2670
Name-of-model: Covered Bridge
Name: Frank Buiting

A covered bridge. I've put up pictures in two colourschemes because I'm not
sure if brown 1x8 tiles exist. I have build parts of it with real LEGO but I
don't have enough to complete the whole bridge so I made a MLCad model of
it. I'll post more pictures of different angles and also photos of the parts
of the ABS edition.

I have posted new (better) pictures at Brickshelf:

-Frank