 Town / 2086
2085  |  2087
Subject:
Entries for the Town building contest (Was: Town building contest begins!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:29:49 GMT

Category:    (I don't know which category - small building?)
Title:       City X'ers Head Quarters
             the 90'ies.

Category:    Small cars
Title:       City X'er Box Van
             series of six wide compact City X'ers.

Category:    Small cars
Title:       City X'er Lorry
             design.

Category:    Small cars
Title:       City X'er Tour Bus
             wider cabin for the driver.

Category:    Town
Title:       Bregnerod
             buildings.

Category:    Aircraft
Title:       Passenger helicopter (Bregnerod Transit Authority)
             main rotor arrangement it is a very versatile craft. As the
             pictures here show, it has even been used for polar expeditions.

Category:    Large cars
Title:       Autocamper
             on the roof.

Category:    Microfig
Title:       LEGO Purist Plane
             I have built this kind of planes for so long, that I may have
             started out copying them from somebody else.

Category:    Town
Title:       (none)
             homes. The town is powered by a windmill placed rather centrally
             in the town. When the picture was taken, there was a race taking
             place in town.

Play well,

Jacob
--
"simply because no one had discovered a cure for the universe as a
whole - or rather the only one that did exist had been abolished"