 Town / 2083
Re: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:21:13 GMT

A. Mark Wilburn wrote in message ...
Well Kev, here's another question you'll have to make up the answer to on
the fly: remember the Optimus Prime in LEGO that I brought to VLC? Are we
allowed to enterr transformable mecha (in vehicle form only, of course) IF
that vehicle happens to fall within the parameters of Town? I'd love to

I'd say it would be fine to enter it as a vehicle. Just gimme links to the
vehicle pics and we'll ignore its Mr Hyde persona :-)

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com