 Town / 2074
Re: Town building contest begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes:
Announcing the first annual Town building contest!

Go here for details:

http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

Entries must be in by Feb 15th.

Here's one for you:

Small Building
The common North American Bungalow, made for NALGUG's display at GETS train
show in Sept '00.

Hmm.  I guess, by the rough guidelines here:
  http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=2044

this is more of a medium building.

James