 Town / 2315
Re: 2001 Town Building Contest Entry - Minifig Museum of Weaponry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Adrian Drake writes:
After a month of labor, my latest model is completed.  Presenting my entry
for the town buildling contest in the Large Buildings category, the Minifig
Museum of Weaponry.

www.brickfrenzy.com/town_museum.html

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com
  That is awesome!  But where are the Modern and Space sections?  Maybe you