 Town / 2317
Re: 2001 Town Building Contest Entry - Minifig Museum of Weaponry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin McMillin writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, Adrian Drake writes:
After a month of labor, my latest model is completed.  Presenting my entry
for the town buildling contest in the Large Buildings category, the Minifig
Museum of Weaponry.

Wow!  I especially like the movie theater and the restrooms.  Plus the great
tour of the facility in writing.  One thing, have you thought about a movie
playing on the screen? For example: The Revenge of Timmy :)

Heh.  Well, since there are no minifigs in the theater, I guess there's no
show running right now.  Perhaps it's the history of weapons on Film, with
Timmy as the demonstration model :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com