 Technic / 7969
Re: Technic is Alive !!!! ( My thoughts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:37:46 GMT

Anyways,

No natter what how many pieces we have, we allways want more!

regards
jt
"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
similar problem.  And god forbid I actually try to stick to a color
scheme...the only way I can do that is to build a prototype, save up • some
money, and then go scavenge around bricklink.  So yeah, I'm definitely • in a
position of wanting more pieces...but I'm also in a position where I • don't
My solution to the color problem is to only buy beams etc in one color (I
got a large quantity of black, some grey then one or 2 of other colors • that
I got for various specific uses)