 Technic / 7877
Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jim Hughes writes:
Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Technic as a theme is dead...

Jim, I appreciate your post, and all that you discussed. However, what are
your comments on what Brad Justus said at Brickfest: "the Technic theme is
not dead".
http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=1015

It's sad to see things turn out as they have. If Lego are really doing away
with Technic, I wonder if they'll indroduce any more sets that represent, as
you said, "function over form".

TJ