 Technic / 5094
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:27:28 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> writes:

Despite being keen for Lego to keep Technic 'traditional' and
basically agreeing with you, I can't let you get away with this
test.  Technic Universal set 8020 has a transparent windscreen and
I think it was one of the best value universals there was.

Yeah, it's a cool set!  I like the use of technic functions in small
vehicles.  There aren't that many technic functions available in the
set, but it's still an interesting package.

Fredrik