 Technic / 5087
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 23:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes:

<snip>
Sucks to be you (and I mean that, it's not just sarcasm).

That's an impressive deduction given the information you have about me.
I can only hope to reach such powers of reasoning some day, I'm sure the world
would then seem much simpler. [1]

<no snip!>

However,
I doubt you can assign the blame for this to the Throwbots and Bionicle.
<snip again>

Actually, I didn't think the Bionicles line was the reason it sucks to be me
until you brought it up. I leaned more to issues like childhood & genetics...
but who knows? [1]

- David

[1] That _is_ sarcasm if anyone missed it. I'm sure (I hope?) you didn't mean
that the way it came out. Please take it all in good spirit, I just couldn't
resist it...   :-)