 Technic / 5091
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 04:10:53 GMT

Sucks to be you (and I mean that, it's not just sarcasm).

That's an impressive deduction given the information you have about me.
I can only hope to reach such powers of reasoning some day, I'm sure the world
would then seem much simpler. [1]

I meant that it sucks for you that you can't get over the fact that Lego put
Bionicle under the Technic name where it doesn't belong.  If Bionicle weren't
called Technic you'd probably shug it off and say "go have fun" to those of us
who like the sets.  But because they are you and a few others are continually
throwing hissy fits about how Lego has screwed themselves over and the entire
technic line is over.  I just have this mental image of you laying awake in bed
at night hissing through clenched teeth "Bionicle...isn't...Technic!"  Okay,
that's exaggeratted.  But I'm getting tired of this one-note drum the
anti-Bionicle crowd is beating.  And I even agree with half of the things you
say.  But we've all heard your arguements, and it's too late for Lego to change
it.  So now you're just bashing your head against a brick wall out of spite,
and it's not going to change anything.

I guess to sum up, it sucks to be you because you're mostly right about
Bionicle but it ends up getting you nowhere.  And keep in mind it's just an
expression.  :)