 Technic / 16853
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:21:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Major Update I’ve just finished posting a major update to Technicopedia which adds 1995 and introduces several new features.
  • Includes 1995 with sets 8210, 8225, 8235, 8280, 8412, 8422, 8440, 8460, and 8485.
  • For the years 1977 and 1978, I’ve added extensive coverage of all the alternate models, photos of the parts palette, and photos of the build process during construction.
  • I’ve added a beta version of a new feature called “Technical Fundamentals” which has tutorials on how various basic technical concepts work along with animations and parts lists. I don’t have this section linked from anywhere yet because I don’t know where to put it.
  • I was pretty burned out when I posted this update, so there are probably lots of typos in the new sections. I’ll try to fix whatever is pointed out to me.

Eric