 Technic / 16538
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Anders Isaksson wrote:
   I like it. Of course it’s small but as it can be stopped, it’s still giving much more information than the free running one. I don’t like the black background, though - I hope it’s only there because this was a quick test.

OK, round 3.

The black background is just due to the fact that I rendered it with an alpha channel so it is transparent. My animation software made this black by default, but it is easy to change. So with that in mind.... I’ve made a new one using updated colors and rendered at 800x600. It is way too big to put on the page with the other 855 stuff, but I could easily link to it for those who are interested. It is 4.1 Mb. As a Quicktime file, you can easily do frame advance. Took about 4 hours to render all 80 frames. This should make everyone happy!

800x600

Eric

Technicopedia