 Technic / 16797
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:05:40 GMT

   Let me know what you think!

Fantastic work as always!

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Technicopedia Update

I've just posted a new update to (URL). This is an unusual update in that it does not add any new years of models (although I am working on 1995). Instead it makes a number of improvements to existing information. Reformatted some older pages to (...) (14 years ago, 28-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !