 Technic / 16534
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:35:15 GMT

Eric Albrecht wrote:

http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/ Technicopedia

Nice! One minor 'complaint' though: IMO, the 360 animations are rotating too
fast, so it's difficult to really see any details. The super thing would be
to have a controllable 360 rotation, so I could stop at any angle and look
closer. I don't know how that could be accomplished, though.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm