 Technic / 16539
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Albrecht wrote:

Snip

If people actually like the new animation feature, please feel free to contribute Ldraw files of any of the other models and I will add more revolving displays.

Snip

Eric.

Love the work you’ve put in so far, and I’d like to help out. If you give me some set numbers for which you don’t have LDraw files, I’d be willing to put some time in and draw them up, provided the Peeron instructions scans are available and up to scratch!

Just email me with what you need.

Owen.