 Technic / 16721
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:05:37 GMT

YUMMY!!!! I love the Technopedia Web Site! You did a lot of work, for sure.
Please accept my sincere thanks for the work you did on the 8880 page. You rock!
Its been so long since I built that set, I hardly remember some of the
construction goodies.

Seeing all these models up close and being able to look at and study the
mechanics with out all the clutter (seeing the mechanisms directly) is very
insightful. Sometimes, some of the functionality of these sets is not so
apparent on the box's model photography.

It's almost like the LEGO web site itself should contain a similar archive, or
perhaps promote the functionality of the TECHNIC line of sets in a similar
fashion.

Great work, looking forward to the Black Hawk set!

Eric Sophie

(Yay studded Technic)