 Technic / 16557
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:47:44 GMT

Eric Albrecht wrote:
8868 was a tremendous amount of work, but I hope you'll
agree that it was worth it.

Wow! I think 'tremendous lot of work' might be an understatement. This seems
like a very nice model, and you have really presented it well.

full screen renders for those who really need to have
Technic on their desktop!

Well, it made it to my desktop at least. It's over a year since I changed
background, but this is *Real Technic*!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm