 Technic / 16569
Re: Technicopedia Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 23:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hello Eric,

"The compressor pump has the same basic body and piston as the actuator (snip).
This fantastic system was used only once, a tragedy which has no logical
explanation."

There is another use of motorized pump in this RCX supplementary set:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3800-1

Philo

Hi Philo,

I have the 3800 Ultimate Builders xpak and I browsed all the models and modules
on the CD and could not find one that uses an motorized pneumatic compressor;
granted I have not built any of the models yet, but can you direct me to WHICH
of the models use it?

Nevermind, saw the pen plotter (final model) movie again and noticed that it
uses it.