 Technic / 16854
Re: Are My Datsville Posts Off-topic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:24:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Or, he wishes to unsubscribe from the e-mail notifications and thinks I'm a
Lugnet admin. But I believe that's less likely.

Your posts are on-topic. Actually, I've had this problem before from some of the
robotics groups, where I get responses with the single word "unsubscribe" in
them, so it might be more likely than you think.

Yes, you were right. After my next Datsville update post, this fellow mailed me
again and asked my to stop e-mailing him. This time it clearly indicates that he
gets unwanted news-by-mail updates. I have forwarded the problem to the two
Admin addresses I found at news.lugnet.admin. Let's hope they are able to remove
him from the mailing list.

/Tore