 CAD / 17228
Re: Are My Datsville Posts Off-topic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 10:24:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
As a response to my post "Understanding the Datsville Coordinates", I today
recieved an e-mail from Austria (I think), requesting me to "Please Stopp emails
to lugnet.cad.dat.models@lugnet.com !!!!!!!"

I agree with Tim and Philippe, please do not stop.

I would be willing to bet the emailer is looking for a way to unsubscribe rather
than finding fault with your (quite topical) posts.