 CAD / 17224
Re: Are My Datsville Posts Off-topic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 23:37:27 GMT

--snip--

What do you think? Should I stop posting the Datsville newsflashes to
cad.dat.models? If there are more Lugnet readers who find them off-topic, I will
of course stop posting them there.

/Tore

Strange. I think they're perfectly on topic. You are discussing CAD issues of
models in the DAT format. I can't think of a better place for them.

The whole point of having a discussion tree format is that things can be put in
the right place for readers to enjoy or ignore with the information there at
their fingertips. With that preciseness if someone subscribes to a forum and
doesn't like posts directly relevant to that forum it's their problem.

Given that many people are notoriously bad at communicating what they really
mean in their first language, let alone a second one it's hard to say what was
really meant.

Tim