 Technic / *13401 (-100)
  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Would not the grease eventually find it's way out into the hoses and make the hose connection a bad one because of the slippery grease? (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Hi there Beat! Congratulations on a job *very* well done! When it comes to stripping shovels no one can beat Beat! That's for sure! I really appreciate all the effort that obviously has gone into making this excellent model. All the photos and the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) That's a big shame. Namely, I've plans to build a scale 1:13 Sennebogen 5500HDSL (Mammoet) and therefore I've some ideas for different crawler tracks. I ordered lots of those old links. Even when I still didn't knew which shaves I will use at (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) No, unfortunately not. The tooth spacing on those Samsonite gears is different from the European red, blue and yellow ones. But what made them so interesting for me is the fact that they have studs on top. So I was able to connect the hoist (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Sounds like sort of a hall of fame of the most interesting LEGO creations from the machinery and trucks sector. (...) OK, I'm sure I'll read it. (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) I sucked grease - by manually pulling the plunger with a dab of grease on the bottom air input - into my cylinders and they move more consistently and don't leak pressure. I used ceramic grease of the type you get for RC car gearboxes. They (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

(...) This partially balances the fact that this worm gear box is something more space-wasting than other assemblies, as well as the 90°degrees (I really don't know how to call it) gearbox that is supplied with this set. In fact I still find more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My new Walker

Just an update, I completed a CAD of TLW. Also the website has changed to: (URL) zipfile containing the CAD can be downloaded from that page. The zip contains two CAD files one for the body and one for the feet. (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJzK2z.tKE@lugnet.com... The hub appears to have 24 bumps on it. The outer ring (...) You have a sharp eye. That is a great observation. I would never have noticed it. Very cool! (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

And can they be used together with the old 2 studs links? Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) What?!?!?! Your kidding, right? (...) I know the problem. The size of your model is really shown on the picture with you behind it. It's unbelievable how many kilos of LEGO bricks you put into it. It takes a lot of time to bring everything (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) More than 3.000 they wrote. Most of them are employable in this field, so they're farmiliar with machinery. Dennis (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Worm Gear Box from 4094

I just got my 4094 Inventor set (i.e. the motorized string traversing monkey) and just wanted to make a quick observation that I don't think has been mentioned here before: The 24 tooth gear in the worm gear box has an over-torque relief mechanism (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hey homes, what's going on, essay? My name is Chili. I got a new Mechanica today, check it out, 'charp heh?! (URL) Chili - The Quadra-ped Canine Mecha> (3 URLs) Let me knows what you were think'n, homes. chow ooh, need a deep link (URL) teaser>, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Ah... well given the unlikelihood that I'd ever be a lecturer at a future brickfest, I hadn't even considered that as a possibility. Not that I was expecting you to take credit for the idea, but more like "another guy I was chatting with on (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) lead to (...) Interesting, I've noticed this happens quite a lot when joing two large cylinders back to back to make a larger double cylinder, and some cylinders seem more prone to it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJxKBG.4LA@lugnet.com... (...) Too right, it was a great show, literally thousands of visitors - any idea how many? (...) thousands of (...) It is like when you were young and you (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) No, the motor shown here drives the steering mechanism. The drive motors are mounted on the bottom side of the main frame of the lower structure. There's a motor for each crawler pair. Have a look at these two pictures: (2 URLs) The drive (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark wrote: Hi Jennifer (...) Well, when I took the model outside the house to take pictures, my neighbor came over to see it and brought along his digital camcorder. Therefore some videos exist but unfortunately they (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) They do exist in dark red, thanks to SW (URL) set 10019> that contains (URL) eleven> of them... and they are cheaper on (URL) ! Philo (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) The biggest issue when fully expanded is leverage to the side which can lead to leakage. I've experienced it once in a while. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Hi Mark, I didn't present your adder because it is yours to present. (...) I've found out that using the switches the way you do is how they were originaly used with the old lego pneumatics. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Yes, indeed they are LEGO Dennis - old samsonite gears, you can see them (URL) here>, I think the ones Beat used are 741 and 744. ROSCO (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Happy to play my part! (...) LOL! Well I'm sure I've heard of Pascal's Law, but didn't remeber the theory, it was just a "gut feeling" that it didn't seem right! (...) I've also been a bit worried about putting a big load on the contract (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Beat, Thank you for the idea! I can use it for my Menck M154 in progress! (URL) I'm really in the mood to start building the machine after reading you story! Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Jennifer, No, I would like to invite him for the next edition of the (URL) Modelshow Europe>!!! Just tell him it's a show you can't miss!! Then we can see his model in real-life! You don't have a hobby just for yourself, you have to share it with (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Beat, My first reaction: WOW!! This really is a masterpiece and it is …. HUGE! I just saw the images of the complete model, but now I’m scrolling through the rest of it. And while I type this sentence I haven’t seen all jet. But I ask you some (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Hey Kevin! Welcome back. My own vanity had me curious to see how you would cover the 2 cylinder full adder I came up with, or how you would describe the procedure I use for hooking up the switches in "reverse", but I didn't see anything about (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) update. That is what I love about LEGO, learning and discovery. I'm a computer engineer, not a physicist, and the things I make are highly physical. In this case, incomplete comprehension of the theory got in the way of practical (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Wow! That is most excellent, the picture of yourself next to the model gives a true perspective of the achievement here. Any chance of seeing some videos of it working? Jennifer (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Whew! Glad we got that worked out! But that contradicts what you say in the PPT presentation, as I pointed out originally! (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Yes. The contract face of the piston has less area than the expand face. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Hello all You may believe it or not - I finally managed to finish work on my newest webpage update. After more than a year, 'Engineering with ABS' features new MOCs and new building hints. So, what's new in detail? The first MOC I am proud to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  A pneumatic switch with no pneumatics!

(...) Okay, I'll give everyone a bit more of new information here. The pneumatic switch actually serves two purposes: One as a switch, two as a shuffling catlyst one might say. The cards need to have some additional pressure applied to them to be (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

(...) Actually I thought this was a very interesting, unique use for these pieces (at least I've never seen them used like this before!) Maybe we should have a "parts used in unique, unintended ways" competition 8?) ROSCO (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Which was the basis of my original suggestion, that the smaller volume on the "contract" side of pistons (both large and small) would imply that they contract slightly faster than they expand, but with slightly less force? ROSCO (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!--More Info

Hello again! This message is in response to the multiple questions (from multiple people) I have gotten regarding my recent MINDSTORMS project: CardShark. I am sorry for the bit of a delay in getting back to everyone. I have been real busy lately. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Yes. I've already acknowledged that they contract faster because of the smaller volume in a no load situation. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

(...) Go to the page mentioned in the text, select all text so you actually can read it (green on such a messy background does not make it easy otherwise) and you'll find: "Also, the pneumatic switch mentioned earlier is actually used as a sort of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

"David Perdue" <IMRoboGuy@aol.com> wrote in message news:HJqBEF.2Gy@lugnet.com... hi what about unconnected pneumatic switch? pix (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HJsMzo.4n3@lugnet.com: (...) Friction is an important factor. But just as important is the fact that if I want to fill a certain volume with air, it takes less time if the volume is smaller - therefore (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

(...) . snip . WOW! Great job! This is the first time I've ever seen someone successfully blend Bionicle and Star Wars! Others have tried, but you're the first to master the art! Well done. XPost to .Bionicle - the people over there really need to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote: <snip> (...) I think that the smaller pistons expand/contract faster because they have much less friction, combined with the fact that they have much smaller cavities. The old large single acting pistons (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Ummmm yep, thats what I meant - the contract side is smaller so less force, but wouldn't that also mean it contracts faster because it needs less air? Just like the small cylinders expand/contract much faster than the big ones because of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

(...) Also, how fast is it? How do you communicate the numbers of players and how many cards? Where do the cards come in? How reliable is it? How does it shuffle, how much random is there? How often does the card end up up-side down (or up-side up (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Some more photos - 8454 fire truck

(...) especially surprised at the simple yet functional "water cannon" tilting mechanism. (URL) moderation: (URL) if only I could receive my replacement pneumatic cylinder from Lego so I can finally start building the backhoe loader... (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

(...) Yes , looks impressive. (...) How about the basic idea how it works (shuffling, separating cards, ...)? Jürgen (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

I like it. Is there any chance you'd provide some instructions or have a parts list? With a project that big it probably isn't worth the trouble to do that, though. How about the code for the program it's running? (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home

So that the 99% of lego fans who cant get it have the opertunity to do so. I myself would love one (for the 36 teeth double bevel gears) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

Hello all! Well, I have just completed one of my biggest projects: CardShark-a Shuffling and dealing creation! It is one of the first (if not the first!) Lego creations that can shuffle and deal cards! You can find CardShark's page at my website (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote: <snip> (...) Rosco, The expanding and contracting behavior is described by Pascal's law that says that the force exerted by a piston is the pressure (pounds per square inch) times the surface area (square (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) That's why i have two... ;-) Kim Andersen (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

Ross Crawford's utterance expressed in news:HJovou.1wF6@lugnet.com: (...) Definately - with more presentations like this - a whole library of good knowledge can be made :) (...) you're right.. the volume to fill with air is smaller in the shaft-end (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) That'd be XOR ;) And thanks Kevin for the PPT file, it's great! Although I do have one little query - on page 4, you say the cylinders "Expand faster than they contract" - is this correct? I thought it would be the other way round - they (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Well..... I didn't have the heart to cut up the hoses...... ;^) (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Well, can't you take your own pictures off the 8455... ;-) Kim Andersen (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Yes it is. It is all those pictures. (...) In the presentation, I talked about pneumatic pistons as actuators for things like back hoes, simulating the hyraulics that are often used in heavy machinery. I didn't spend time there because I think (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Great, hope more will follow your example! (...) Note: File size is close to 30 MB! Most of it went above my head, it started out really basic but had a somewhat steep attack of things. Looks like it's tuned for computer programmers/designers (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Cool! Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed attending your presentation, although I admit I didn't fully understand all of it right then. I think some studying of the AND, OR, and the other type of OR (I forget what it's called- you can have one (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

Hi all, I've uploaded the power point presentation that I gave at BrickFest 2003. I is on this page: (URL) file is named pneumatics_magic.ppt. Enjoy! Kevin (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Site move and update

"Takashi Yamazaki" <tango@st.rim.or.jp> wrote in message news:a04320406bb6130...8.0.13]... (...) Oh yes, I certainly do. (...) Thanks. Well spotted. It is indeed a Honda Goldwing. A picture of my own Wing is here: (URL) my homepage (which is in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Hi Max, Thanks for the kind comments. I first started building it with an electric motor instead of the V8, but I changed my mind and decided to go for good looks as opposed to strength (this is especialy true for the differencial). Who knows, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Looks good. Just add a motor or two, and it's perfect. Please tell/show us in more detail how you built the Watt's linkage - the pictures don't seem to do it justice! Max (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Welcome. (...) No, I never tried to find the answer. I just went; "0937, that's odd" Then I saw the 0937 LEGO-logo thingie and the pennie dropped. It's been a while since I played with pocket calculators :) (...) Well, that's what he said :) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

At 04:57 +0000 2003/08/12, Duq wrote: Thanks Duq, I moved my site from hate hosting service. :) (...) Do you like type of this? (...) Yes. Mr.Komiyama is my friend of LEGO. (...) (URL) your small bike is good looking. I like this. Is this a Honda GL (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Thanks Tobbe, Is it hard to find from my site? or other problem?? (...) Ha ha, are my MOCs better looking than his real bike? :) Thanks, Takashi Yamazaki (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Thanks George, I have some plan of next... H-D Chopper in 70's, SUZUKI KATANA, HONDA RCB, some of BIMOTA by Massimo Tamburini, and 30's FORD Hot Rod (but x4 wheels)... Do you like these? Thanks, Takashi Yamazaki (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Thank you for liking these. With the praise "COOOOL", I am very glad. :) Thanks, Takashi Yamazaki (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Well done! Now just add a couple of motors and you're all set :) -- Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) yes, 10076 is pretty much exactly what I was talking about. Pitty it isnt available at Shop @ Home, I wouldnt mind some of those 36t Double Bevel gears. And there is the wheels pack with assorted sizes of wheels which is good. IMHO, there is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) There is atleast one wheel pack avalible, 5219. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes I see that the set has quiet a few very good parts. The names are so confusing. When I saw that it said wheels, I was thinking of wheels used for cars and machines not gears. It could have just be named Technic Gears. Same with Technic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Here is my take on the thing: (URL) kept the original wheels, lifted it a bit, added steering, V8 power and a solid live axle at the rear. Greetings, David (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes, there is actually an acessory set 10076 with a selection af technic gears. The inventory is available at Peeron. I bought it in Legoland Billund some months ago and it surprises me, that it is not yet available at S&H. I don't know (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) I think there is a set that either has various gears or a car gearbox. I'm not sure. It should be number 10076. This could also be a wheel set. I know at www.brickset.com it says it was a promotion from Brick Shop at Legoland Billund but that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

I like the new technic accessory sets (like the beams, bushes etc) However, there are 5 sets that (IMHO) are missing: 1.a set with gears of various kinds 2.a gearbox set (with parts like in the 8448 supercar and 8466 4x4 off roader) 3.a steering set (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJJxwv.1ssB@lugnet.com... (...) April (...) Indeed so, the version Dennis has made looks better though! I've placed a couple of renders of the one I had at the Modelshow Europe here: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) Actually that's an idea of Jennifer. Saw it at the Modelshow Europe of April this year. Dennis (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Update: I showed this to a friend of mine who's not into LEGO but MC's and he claims some of the LEGO versions to be better looking then his real bike. Dunno what he rides though but it's got to count for something... /Tobbe (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) <snip> (...) I like your compressor design with cut-off switch. Very nice. -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

This MAN tipper truck is not very unknown. But I also built a tri-axle drawbar trailer with a Liebherr wheeled excavator on it! (URL) Since I have a digital camera it's much easier to photograph all the details of a model. Making normal pictures is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Site move and update

Brilliant! Straight into my favorites! Is the owner of this site a friend of yours: (URL) ? Really love your stuff. I wish I had the time to have a go at a bike like that myself.... Duq "Takashi Yamazaki" <tango@st.rim.or.jp> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Are there any technic builders from India

Hi, I am very curious to find out if there are fellow Indians (and residing in India) who are into building technic models. I know for a fact that Lego does not a have a huge presence and adult user base in India. It is extremely difficult for me to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) Hi, Like you said, i think my options are only shelfes and lots of it. Thanks for the tip. In fact, shelfes may be cheaper option than the desk i had in mind. I will use my currrent desk and stack the shelfes beside me and I also have a good (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) It took me a while to figure out but yeah! Still it does not beat the looks on them motorcycles! Really good work! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) Welcome! (...) I'm torn between the two worlds, to cover or not - that is the question. I love both styles if they are done well. (...) Yikes! I would not even consider modeling such a big and complex model in LDRAW/MLCAD! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) So, basically, what you're looking for is a way to stow away all the bricks when you do not build? (...) Depending on what you build, that sounds quite small! I know I use all the table space I can get my hands on :) Also, when you have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

"John" <johnseemon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJHp9t.L06@lugnet.com... (...) personaly i don't think it's the best idea cause if you like to get a part placed deep inside the drawer you will have to move it out so you will have to have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Storage and work area related question

Hi, I have acquired a lot of technic and mindstorms sets over the past few years. I now am faced with a problem related to storage and my desk area. I want to know if you have any ideas on this. I don't want to move my parts in and around my desk (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  V8 Instructions

Finally! I've waited a long time to find out how it works! Alex Zorko has finally posted instructions to his pneumatic V8 Hemi! I've seen the instructions and they are amazing. (URL) Download if possible!> (Heart races. Faints.) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Site move and update

"Takashi Yamazaki" <tango@st.rim.or.jp> wrote in message news:a04320402bb5a9d...8.0.13]... (...) it's COOOOL :) pixel (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) Realy nice work, incredible detailed controls. Just one small perfectionistic point regarding theme 5 and the controlstick. When you puch the controllstick of a helicopter forward it actualy changes the pitch of the blades on the sides (tilt (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) finished the CB750. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) video (...) I (...) This is a Div-X movie. I was not able to successfully view it until I upgraded my Div-X player to Ver 2.1. this is available at (URL) piece of engineering! (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) I tried to play this but Media Player couldnt find a decompressor for the video stream. The file properties say "Unknown Format" for the video format - do I need to install a codec to view this file? Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) GREAT THANKS Tobbe! For this MOC I used 2 cars 8880 and a lot of bricks. Yes I like the 8880 designs, Why? You can see all inside. It's a reason that I haven't add the carriage on this helicopter. The people can see all the fonctions. I have (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Site move and update

Hi guys, My technic motorcycle MOC site was moved and updated. OLD: (URL) new site have NO POPUP ADs! And then, my CB750 MOC had a fuel tank, a seat and other panels. It's a style of AMA SUPER BIKE in early 80's. Thanks, Takashi Yamazaki (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Presentations

(...) I'll second the question and add...will anybody be videotaping their presentations? I know there are webcams available but I simply don't have the time to sit and watch them 60/24. :-) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Brickfest 2003 Presentations

Just wondering how many of the presenters at Brickfest 2003 are planning to put their presentations on their respective web pages, for those of us unable to attend? Max (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  4403 Air Blazers: this set ROCKS!!

Hello all, I just got back from a little toy shop that had the 4403 air blazers (red helicopter) for $60 canadian. Great deal! I quickly looked at the parts and instruction booklet.... OH MY GOD this set ROCKS!!! Model Team is back even better than (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact