 Dear LEGO / 4336
Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:17 GMT

Yes, there is actually an acessory set 10076 with a selection af technic gears.
The inventory is available at Peeron. I bought it in Legoland Billund some
months ago and it surprises me, that it is not yet available at S&H.

I don't know anything about it being a promotion or anything though. The name it
has in the Lugnet Database came from my printed receipt, there is no name
printed on the bag.

Martin

Yes I see that the set has quiet a few very good parts. The names are so
confusing. When I saw that it said wheels, I was thinking of wheels used for
cars and machines not gears. It could have just be named Technic Gears. Same
with Technic "Bushes". I was thinking Lego would release another set of Bushes
as in the plant not connectors. Weird.

Steve