 Technic / 11115
Re: Site move and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:47:28 GMT

At 08:33 +0000 2003/08/13, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
It took me a while to figure out but yeah!

Still it does not beat the looks on them motorcycles!

Really good work!

Thanks Tobbe,

Is it hard to find from my site? or other problem??

Update: I showed this to a friend of mine who's not into LEGO but MC's and he
claims some of the LEGO versions to be better looking then his real bike. Dunno
what he rides though but it's got to count for something...

Ha ha, are my MOCs better looking than his real bike? :)

Thanks,
Takashi Yamazaki

http://0937.zero-office.com/