 Technic / 11116
Re: Site move and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:47:24 GMT

At 04:57 +0000 2003/08/12, Duq wrote:
Thanks Duq,

I moved my site from hate hosting service. :)

Brilliant! Straight into my favorites!
Do you like type of this?

Is the owner of this site a friend of yours:
http://homepage1.nifty.com/f-komi/lego/original/ori-bike.htm ?

Yes. Mr.Komiyama is my friend of LEGO.

Really love your stuff. I wish I had the time to have a go at a bike like
that myself....

This your small bike is good looking.
I like this.
Is this a Honda GL series?