 Technic / 11085
11084  |  11086
Subject:
Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:43:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

Okay, I'm at it again and trying to breathe life in old threads BUT:

I CAN'T BELIVE Marc's creation did not generate more interest!!?

Look at that heli!

It's like the 8880 for helicopters!

Well done Marc!

Looking forward to those themed videos of the different functions!

GREAT THANKS Tobbe!
For this MOC I used 2 cars 8880 and a lot of bricks. Yes I like the 8880
designs, Why? You can see all inside. It's a reason that I haven't add the
carriage on this helicopter. The people can see all the fonctions.

I have updated my Website. on the Heli Page you can find the video of the
different fonctions of this great MOC. The links for pictures on this pages are
from Brickshelf(Dauphin Ver.1 and Ver.2).
The video size is 14 Mo and contain 9 themes. I tryed to make 9 videofile (for
each theme) and arrived on a total size of 50 Mo, it is too much for my Website.
Look the video on...
http://marc.schickele.free.fr/Dauphin_as365/dauphin_as365.htm

The notice on MLCAD advance (today 30%). The tail is completed. Next step is
cockpit and all the mechanism. Hard working...