 Technic / 11095
Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:46:09 GMT

GREAT THANKS Tobbe!

Welcome!

For this MOC I used 2 cars 8880 and a lot of bricks. Yes I like the 8880
designs, Why? You can see all inside. It's a reason that I haven't add the
carriage on this helicopter. The people can see all the fonctions.

I'm torn between the two worlds, to cover or not - that is the question. I love
both styles if they are done well.

I have updated my Website. on the Heli Page you can find the video of the
different fonctions of this great MOC. The links for pictures on this pages are
from Brickshelf(Dauphin Ver.1 and Ver.2).
The video size is 14 Mo and contain 9 themes. I tryed to make 9 videofile (for
each theme) and arrived on a total size of 50 Mo, it is too much for my Website.
Look the video on...
http://marc.schickele.free.fr/Dauphin_as365/dauphin_as365.htm

Oooh! Thanks, loved it! Now that's a LEGO model that demands to be played with!

The notice on MLCAD advance (today 30%). The tail is completed. Next step is
cockpit and all the mechanism. Hard working...

Yikes! I would not even consider modeling such a big and complex model in
LDRAW/MLCAD!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe