 Technic / 11089
Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Marc Schickele wrote:

GREAT THANKS Tobbe!
For this MOC I used 2 cars 8880 and a lot of bricks. Yes I like the 8880
designs, Why? You can see all inside. It's a reason that I haven't add the
carriage on this helicopter. The people can see all the fonctions.

I have updated my Website. on the Heli Page you can find the video of the
different fonctions of this great MOC. The links for pictures on this pages are
from Brickshelf(Dauphin Ver.1 and Ver.2).
The video size is 14 Mo and contain 9 themes. I tryed to make 9 videofile (for
each theme) and arrived on a total size of 50 Mo, it is too much for my Website.
Look the video on...
http://marc.schickele.free.fr/Dauphin_as365/dauphin_as365.htm

The notice on MLCAD advance (today 30%). The tail is completed. Next step is
cockpit and all the mechanism. Hard working...

Realy nice work, incredible detailed controls.

Just one small perfectionistic point regarding theme 5 and the controlstick.
When you puch the controllstick of a helicopter forward it actualy changes the
pitch of the blades on the sides (tilt the swatchplate sideways) so it apears as
if it should fly sideways. This may seem strange, but when the rotor spinns it
actes as a gyro and the effect of any force puching it up or down at some point
will be displaced 90 degreas in the direction of the spinning. So the movment of
the controlstick must be ofset 90 degreas compered to the actual pitch change it
generates on the rotor... Does any one understand what I'm rambling on about
here? Lucky I'm not a teacher...

Any ways, I noticed from the video that your helicopter doesn't take this in to
acount. Not that it maters on a model... if your not a total perfectionist... or
plan to make it actualy fly ;)