 Technic / 11087
Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:58:08 GMT

Look the video on...
http://marc.schickele.free.fr/Dauphin_as365/dauphin_as365.htm

Hi Marc,

I tried to play this but Media Player couldnt find a decompressor for the • video
stream. The file properties say "Unknown Format" for the video format - do • I
need to install a codec to view this file?

Thanks

ROSCO

This is a Div-X movie. I was not able to successfully view it until I
upgraded my Div-X player to Ver 2.1. this is available at
http://www.divx.com/divx/player.php

Great piece of engineering!

--
Bob Fay