 Technic / 11135
11134  |  11136
Subject:
Some more photos - 8454 fire truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_inventory.jpg

WOW, cool. Yeah it was a good idea for Lego to put an Inventory on the side. Now
I know what I get when I buy a set. Do you think you could take some pictures of
the model? It would be really great if you could.

Unfortunately, I haven't built it yet. So here are so pictures of the inside of
the box (I did open some of the bags, this is why the springs are in the open)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_bricks.jpg

The instructions

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_instructions.jpg

The sticker sheet

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_stickers.jpg

After moderation:

I just finished building it. It's pretty fun to build and play with. I was
especially surprised at the simple yet functional "water cannon" tilting
mechanism.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_02.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_03.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_04.jpg

After moderation:

Now, if only I could receive my replacement pneumatic cylinder from Lego so I
can finally start building the backhoe loader...