 Technic / 11045
Re: 8454 inventory from box - here is it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:45:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard wrote:
I received my 8454 fire truck last week. For those that want to see exactly what
parts are included, here is a photo I took from the side of the box.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/WhPlague/8454-Fire-truck/8454_inventory.jpg

I think this is a really good idea from Lego to include this inventory on new
technic sets. Not only does it tell you exactly what you'll be getting, but it
makes it easier for re-inventorying after you used the parts in various MOCs.

WOW, cool. Yeah it was a good idea for Lego to put an Inventory on the side. Now
I know what I get when I buy a set. Do you think you could take some pictures of
the model? It would be really great if you could.

Steve