 Star Wars / 9966
9965  |  9967
Subject:
Fujita does it again! (was: Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
Let's try an experiment.  Let's encode the URL that gets passed to jump.cgi
two different ways:  one with an unencoded colon and one with an encoded
colon.  The two URL versions appear here on a test page:

  http://www.lugnet.com/test/jump/colontest.html

... which led me to the Yahoo! Picks of the Week for 20 November 2000,
featuring Mr Fujita's LEGO Star Wars!! Their review:

"The product of over 2,500 hours of monomaniacal determination, the Lego
Star Wars Trilogy recreates 180 key scenes from the original series. Relive
all of those magical moments through Lego-lensed glasses: the Tatooine
races, the Hoth battles, the Ewok dances. You won't find any Millennium
Falcon or Imperial Walker Lego sets in stores; these are all custom-made
models. As your Japanese host S. Fujita proclaims, "I completed this project
by myself without any support." Thank you, S. Fujita."

It seems that <set:7127> and <set:7190> don't really exist!

--DaveL