 Star Wars / *11598 (-100)
  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

SPOILER (scroll down) SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER (...) I had wondered if TLC was going to redo the Slave I. Apparently Boba Fett and his papa (and Slave I) have a pretty big role in "Attack of the Clones." Sweet! Cool (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) My actual assertion was that you cold pull of the hands and head from the figure and exchange them with Obi-wan or Qui-gon and they would all have the similar look. Call it the Jedi-Torso effect if you want. My guess is someone is carrying a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Title revealed!

(...) I admit that this was also my reaction when I read it, but now that I think about it a bit longer, it doesn't seem so bad. For one thing, it seems to be closer to the spirit of the original movies. ANH, TESB, and ROTJ are all relatively simple (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) Well, I did feel the 'The Empire Strike Back' was a pretty bad name when I first heard it, and it ended up being the best part of the trilogy....here's hoping that history repeats itself. -Dave (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Title revealed!

(...) Ugh. Lucas should be prevented from naming any ships, characters, or movies. There's still time to change it to something that isn't awful, so I'll suspend final judgment until then. Dave! (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

To All, (...) I don't know why, but I keep hearing Steve Taylors song, "I want to be a clone" now. : ) I don't know why, but that title seems weird to me. Go figure. Scott S. -- FUT to fun if you want to know who Steve Taylor is. (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Title revealed!

(...) doh, i'm very sorry if anyone wanted spoiler protection (oops) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II named

from www.starwars.com "starwars.com is pleased to announce that Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones is the full title for the next Star Wars film, scheduled for release in 2002." ob lego: I hope it's not really *clones* :) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II Title revealed!

Go here: (URL) as extra spoiler protection, you have to click on the headline to find out. Personally, I am rather shocked and disappointed by it considering all the rumored titles that were floating around. But I understand the logic behind it and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Uh. What's non-Jedi-ish about brown face and hands? I realise you probably didn't mean it quite that way, but you might want to remove your foot from your mouth. (...) For the record, there's a pretty good chance it's not Slave I, but another (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Emperor Palpatine Idea

it's pretty basic, just a revamped version of my old one, but now with lightning. check him out: (URL) Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Um, Yoda might be one piece or two but definitely moves (Sebulba stank), The ewoks I didn't get a real good look at, but I believe though that Sebulba (and the rock monster) taught Lego that you need some articulation in the figures. I'm sure better (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

You could at least tell us how Yoda and the Ewoks are made. Like standard minifigs? Specially molded heads on standard torsos & legs? A single molded piece like Sebulba? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Well sorry to hear that,but he's coming, with a VERY big ship (it's going to get very expensive if you want a lot of them). Also, Yoda shows up as a minifig. I just hope that since the sets look decent, the movie won't suck. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I'm not going to believe a word of this until I see pics so... -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Posting pictures of Ewoks is public endangerment, it cause projectile vomitting in some people... Oh, you mean Mace Windu. No can do, he has the hereto unknown Jedi Power of "does not appear in photographs" so your out of luck for the moment. We are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I'll hold you to this you know! unless of course you reveal the pics...pretty please? -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I normally don't reply to posts this old....but it is topical.... An anonymous source gave me the following information (plus showed me some pics) on 2002 sets. THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHHOOD!!! Ewoks make their appearance in a set... LOOK WHO'S (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Two SW part questions

From someone who will be away from his Lego for the next fifteen hours and needs to know stuff. . . 1) Can anyone check the numbers on the Kaadus in the Gungan Patrol? I think they're 30486/30487, but I have seen other numbers on the Web. 2) Is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MovieMaker 2.0 and Add-Ons?

(...) I wich that there could be better controls and setting for lighting. I find that the light balance is either over explosed or too dark. And I find the difficulty inceases when using artificial light. Sined, Greg Hyland (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.animation)

  Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture

Copy of August 1, 2001 notice from rebelscum.com: Build Your Own LEGO Yoda Dustin: Corey Sanders reports that he has finally completed and posted for everyone to see his MLCAD instructions for building your own LEGO Yoda. This is identical to the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MovieMaker 2.0 and Add-Ons?

Hmm, that all sound's good. I've never used the moviemaker software, but it "sounds" good. :-) -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) Tolliver" <tolliver@tstar.net> wrote in message news:GHDIn9.6AD@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.animation)

  MovieMaker 2.0 and Add-Ons?

I really like LEGO's MovieMaker set, but there are a few problems that need to be worked out. First of all, if you're filming in stop motion mode, and you delete the last frame, the little screen on the bottom goes blank. Ideally, it should revert (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.animation)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved)

howD, Et In Arcadia Lego ( (URL) ) has been completely rebuilt for your viewing pleasure... complete w/ a "Jump to" drop-down menu, new "Resources" section, and inline content... For serious browsers only (IE5 or Netscape 6) ;-) -paul (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Trans. purple light saber blade

Looking at that picture, and comparing the colour of the light saber blade to other items in that set, I'd say that the piece that the belville figure holding is trans dark pink, not purple. :( The same figure is holding what looks like a trans dark (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  My new and improved website is now online!

All of my Space, Air, Water, and Land creations have a new home-- at the shortest URL yet! Most of my old stuff and all my stuff is there. Please feel free to use the rating form on anything you look at: (URL) LMKWYT, update your links, and let me (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Good Site for SW Stuff

oops... www.galacticempiredatabank.com (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Good Site for SW Stuff

I just finished looking over galactic empire databank site and it had several good descriptions and pictures of Star Wars items. If your looking for a picture of something a little obscure, it may be able to help you out. Just passing the word (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Yippy!! Thanks John! Gary John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GGuLuF.G3M@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Trans. purple light saber blade

The summer catalog (train cover version at least) picture of Belville set 5834 on pg. 21 shows a transparent purple light saber blade in the right hand of the figure on the left. Some hope for future color variations for our Jedi! Here's a close up: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing MIB for Sale

Ebay listings do NOT belong in b-s-t or starwars! READ THE RULES. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  7181 UCS TIE Interceptor for Sale on eBay

Hey everyone, I also have a 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor, Mint In Box for sale on eBay at... (URL) price is just US$39.00 - Sean (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  7191 UCS X-Wing MIB for Sale

Hey everyone, I have a 7191 UCS X-Wing for sale on eBay at... (URL) Sean (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

Oooo...ooo! Ahhh...hhh! Wow! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) I was thinking of hitting the Asian malls in my area to see if they sell Coca that's bottled in Japan. While it's a long shot I'll give fighting the Mercades and BMWs for parkinf spots a chance. (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I believe 2 Jawa's showed up briefly during a scene in the Pod Racer sequence. They were cheering I think. - Bob (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) It was reported on theForce.net but confirmed by StarWars.com. If you go to this link: (URL) will see by the highlighted roman numerals that the sandcrawler appeared in episode IV (of course), I (a brief background cameo), and it is indicated (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

I _know_ Yoda will definately be in EPII but a Sandcrawler? Although I thought I saw some Jawa's in EPI. We will see... Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

(...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

I would hope that Lego would release a Star Wars minifig pack like they have done so for the various Castleland series. One Rebel Troopers pack (perhaps 2 Hoth, 1 Endor & 3 'Blockade Runner' troops) and one Imperial pack (1 Imperial Officer, 1 Death (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I doubt that the Lucasfilm approval process isn't as tight as it probably was with the initial release. I would bet initialy Lucasfilm had to see each set, instructions, special parts etc. live and in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I don't think this would happen for one reason. Besides that I don't expect them to make the set anyway because of the number of new minifigures it would necessitate, remember that Lucasfilm has to approve each set as part of the license. Not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) How much would you bet that many of the alien figures would be color modified Life on Mars aliens? Yuck :-( - Bob (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I hope to see a stormtrooper fig pack. Say a stormtrooper, tie pilot, and maybe another scout trooper or imperial officer. Because of how Lego saves special figs, I doubt we will see 2 stormtroopers in a set. With the "only set" comment made (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

This probably isn't gonna happen, but I think it would be so cool to have a cantina set with a dozen or so new alien figures! That would be so sweet! Another thing that would be sweet too is if Lego would release a few more podracers! :-) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I was just thinking today that it was about this time last year when someone leaked set information gleaned from a walmart computer. I doubt any Epi II sets will be released at Christmas (unless they are some sort of teaser/Epi I tie-in) but (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) Well my guess is that they are probably working on Episode II sets which will be released to coincide with the movie release. That means we probably won't see quite as many new sets for the begining of this year. I just hope something small is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

Does anyone have an idea on what may be the next Star Wars set to be released, if any? Thanks, Ed. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

Please email me feedback if you have any. enjoy: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

I hope the sets are avaliable outside of japan certain people will be hopping like frogs for more foliage James "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GGMonB.ADC@lugnet.com... (...) think (...) small (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Huh. I stopped reading that a while ago. Looks like I should've been jealous a month ago! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Ummm...Jeremy? This was the LUGNET CSOTW for, like, a month. Matt (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

Gah! Someone's done the Star Wars Wrestling idea! (URL) good, too. Pretty funny stuff. I was going to do something like this for my Day In The Life Of schtick (only it was going to be called the SWWF), I even went so far as to create the characters (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  new building idea

well, after trying to explain to some folks i finally decide to photograph this, my gift to the lego building community ;-) (URL) a full tunnel made from panels and plates with no hinges take a look comments? -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

ha ha my friend has japaese contacts and i may get some of these YAY ! for me when and if i get them if i get something i don't need i'll think of you guys (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) i hope they are available here i want those trees and dinosaurs (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) While I hate to burst your bubble (I was as excited at first as you) I think it has been confirmed that these are promotional sets for a Japanes Coca Cola promotion. Now while a lot of promo sets do cross continents and even become available (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

Anyone seen the new polybag studio sets? If you have bad eyesite and can't see the pictures at (URL) , I'm describibg them below. Tie yourself to your chair before reading 4071 and down. (: 4056- One of those cool lights. 4057- Another cool light. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Darth Vader Head?

"Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:GGKIvz.EAK@lugnet.com... (...) Not as far as I know, I'm down on the temporary parts tracker (is that still around?) to do it but I've recently had to give up the PC I had at home (it wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ode to Darth Vader

Found this while surfing the web, it's the lyrics to Jethro Tull's 'Locomotive Breath', with an interesting twist! Check it out for yourself... (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Darth Vader Head?

Has anyone done a Darth Vader head in LDRAW/MLCAD yet? (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-)

Dude, I read your member profile. You're a freak! Do you believe that the President of the U.S. is an alien that talks to other aliens from places alien? =oP But yeah, that soda pop vending machine thing MUST be stopped. Get your priorities (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  building instruction

Hi all I gut parts to build the 7146 (tie fighter) and 7166 (imperial shuttle). The only problem is there was no building instruction. So, can one of you send me the instruction (scan) Thanks (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-)

Hiya. I am a a new, lego poor, member of lugnet. :-) As you can see from my bio, I'm a little bit distrustful of the U.S. government and big companies that are WAY too big. Anyways, I was thinking. Lego said that 2002 would be the best year for Star (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock

i was thinking of doing it in red, but i don't have any red 2x2 radar dishes, 1x1 bricks (w/ studs on all sides), tubing, or technic connectors... four restraining factors :). the eu excuse will do for now, but hopefully lego will make all the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock

(...) Hey Bruce, I like the mynock...though if you have any red wings around, I'd think a red one would be a bit more true (you could always go 'expanded universe' and claim that there are different varients of mynock that have evolved differently (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Creature MOC: Mynock

here's a link if you'd like to see it: (URL) not too sure of the size; i know it should be a tannish, but i made it dark grey to go with the black wings). i'm also in the process of finishing up my rancor which is on the main page (link below) i'd (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

(...) Yup, I'm usin’ the power of my mind to bend your will! <Must…make…Matt…scan…picture…> ;) Sincerely, --==Riçhärd==-- You can reach me @ Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com . -Lego good, Canada great-® (Is it a bad thing when your 'post scrip (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

(...) Really? Now you ARE forcing me to try to find it. Dagnabit. (...) Sure thing buddy. Matt (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

(...) Nope...98! Hey, if you have the old issue could you please scan the image into BrickShelf so we all can see it! -R (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

(...) I thought it was much more recent than that. Are you sure it's not February of this year? I'd have to go dig in the magazine boxes and see if I still have that one. (...) Yep, still there. Still funny. Matt (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

Interesting… I've got a copy of ToyFare from February 1998. That has an article entitled: JLA. Justice Legos of America? It goes on to discuss a California teen named Tim Harding who has created some very neat custom Lego creations of the JLA. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare

(...) and such in their editorial in August ((URL) cool, though. Matt (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Robert Martin in ToyFare

I am very pleased that our own Robert Martin has had his custom LEGO work published in the September issue of "ToyFare" magazine - in an article entitled "Appetite for Construction" Robert builds several sets that "ToyFare" believes should be made - (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fun with Jar-Jar Binks

LOL! very funny! I like the T-rex one alot. You should have staged Starwars gladiator battles! Jar-Jar pitted against Darth Vader and Luke! You could build like a floating coloseum to go with it, now that would be cool...ideas...nah, too many bricks (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fun with Jar-Jar Binks

I just have two things to say: Do you have Anakin's Podracer? Do you remember the scene with the power couplings? It seems to me that any power source strong enough to hold two pod engines together would do more than make you numb.... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Fun with Jar-Jar Binks

I just today got the T-Rex "Dinosaur" set and decided to have a little fun, so I photographed him having everyone's favorite Gungan for lunch. After that, I put together 4 more nice, high-quality scenes of the cast of TPM giving in to what must have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

(...) - Marc (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

Nothing sinister at all. Just wanted browsing material while at work. Also considering doing an Imperial Cruiser to minifig scale, -7. Marc (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  trash compactor

I had some problems building a trash compactor in wich all of the "trash" pieces were not atached to any thing. The problem was that the "trash" would continualy jam up the compactor. so I whanted to know if any one had some ideas. below is what (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

Works now... -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

I got that message yesterday, but today it seems to be working. Paul (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

I don't know why this would happen. Any help out there? Pat J (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

(...) Ummm...or you could always go THIS route: 4601 Fire Cruiser 22 elements, 1 figure, US$4, 2001 One blue fire element for $4...not TOO bad, really. Matt (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

When I try to go to the site it gives me a 403 Error (Forbidden)...? -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) Justison" (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

(...) Or for around the same price you could get two copies of the new Harry Potter set 4706 -- a pretty good selection of pieces including a blue flame. See the picture here: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

I don't no if any one noteced this but in the new catalog on page 16 in one of the Jack Stone sets (#4609 Fire Attack Team) the water for the hose is a blue fire pice. So if you by two of them you could make the Emperor's electricity. I for one am (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) The decal says "800 meters per hour in atmosphere" which is kinda slow! Nice model by the way. :) Bryan (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) I really like your UCS mocs, the detail is astounding. The first time I saw your speeders with their stands stickers, I actually thought for a moment that I had somehow missed news of new Lego UCS models... ...fortunately I took a closer look (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) That's quite good. I don't think you should be concerned with the single seat at this point, since as you said, there was never a shot in the movie with a Y-Wing sporting a two-man crew. One nitpick I do have, however, is the cockpit is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

Good work! I like the whole design very much. And good detail. Espeically around the cockpit area. I like the way you used the imp. shuttle for the canopy. Very good overall representation although I believe that the front nose should be somewhat (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

Nice! I've always liked your site but moreover your models. Especially the J-69 mini mech, that is really well designed. Hope to see more from you soon! Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

YES!!! BTW any new models planned? That last mecha was AWESOME! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  PLSCP.com is back up

I thought i'd let all you guys know that my LEGO website is back up. PLSCP stands for Pat's LEGO Space Craft Page in case you wondered. Check it out again or for the first time, www.plscp.com Pat J (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New Custom: UCS Y-wing

Not trying to steal Brucey's Y-wing thunder or anything, but I finally got my UCS Y-wing done and online. (URL) and please post comments. (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  Re: New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Nice work! very nice work. I like how you made the engines, very smart design. And probably the first ship where the R5/R2 unit is actually fitted correctly. (As in you can only see his head but his whole body is still there) I think that maybe you (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Hello everybody, I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

Hi Thad; I liked your previous models, and these 2 new ones are no exception (Only 2 DAYS???). Very cool. (Any ideas on how to make the wings swing? While keeping it thin? That's why I did an F-15 a while back instead of an F-14, which is what I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Wow! Very nice! And it only took two days to build!?! Wow! Very impressive! Christopher (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact