 Star Wars / 11533
Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
here's a link if you'd like to see it:
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/mynock.html
(i'm not too sure of the size; i know it should be a tannish, but i made it
dark grey to go with the black wings). i'm also in the process of finishing
up my rancor which is on the main page (link below)
i'd really appreciate any feedback. thanks.

Hey Bruce,

I like the mynock...though if you have any red wings around, I'd think a red
one would be a bit more true (you could always go 'expanded universe' and
claim that there are different varients of mynock that have evolved
differently over time, accounting for the color variation). As for scale,
when the first one attaches itself onto the Em-Falcon's cockpit, the
sucker/mouth seems to be about the size of a human head, so I think you're
good there. Speaking of that, a sticker with little teeth run around the
inside of the dish would be cool...

The rancor is good...a bit square in the face and teeth. I wonder how you
could soften it up a bit? Maybe a couple of brown 1X1 cylinders, or even
brown barrels in the cheek areas? Just to help round it up a bit, ya' know?

As always, though, nice stuff.

Matt