 Star Wars / 11534
Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:06:34 GMT

i was thinking of doing it in red, but i don't have any red 2x2 radar
dishes, 1x1 bricks (w/ studs on all sides), tubing, or technic connectors...
four restraining factors :). the eu excuse will do for now, but hopefully
lego will make all the pieces in tan... someday. as for the sticker, great
idea, i'm starting to work on one, but the stores in my area dont really
sell the decal paper for good stickers.
                       Adios,
                         8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/