 Star Wars / 11580
11579  |  11581
Subject:
Two SW part questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:16:59 GMT

From someone who will be away from his Lego for the next fifteen hours and
needs to know stuff. . .

1) Can anyone check the numbers on the Kaadus in the Gungan Patrol?  I think
they're 30486/30487, but I have seen other numbers on the Web.

2) Is
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3626bpx83
a SW head?  It looks like either the Princess Leia head or the Padme head, but
I don't have either in hand to compare. . .

Thanks in advance,
TWS Garrison