 General / 31848
Re: Reuters News article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:08:45 GMT

Gah!  Someone's done the Star Wars Wrestling idea!

http://www.multiboard.com/~marlon/swwpage.htm

Looks good, too.  Pretty funny stuff.  I was going to do something like this
for my Day In The Life Of schtick (only it was going to be called the SWWF),
I even went so far as to create the characters including Mama Amidala in
something like 6 different outfits, but haven't taken any pics yet...*sigh*
but I guess that's what happens when I procratinate...

Cheers,
- jsproat