 Star Wars / 11528
Re: Robert Martin in ToyFare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
Interesting…

I've got a copy of ToyFare from February 1998.

That has an article entitled: JLA. Justice Legos of America?

It goes on to discuss a California teen named Tim Harding who has created
some very neat custom Lego creations of the JLA. Minifig Batman and Superman
and stuff.

I thought it was much more recent than that. Are you sure it's not February
of this year? I'd have to go dig in the magazine boxes and see if I still
have that one.

P.S. Does ToyFare still run that section called Zach’s Backyard?
That dog was soooooooo funny, laugh out loud funny!

“Zach expect squirrels to be crunchy and full of nuts. Squirrels not.”

Yep, still there. Still funny.

Matt