 Star Wars / 11508
Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:51:39 GMT

Good work! I like the whole design very much. And good detail. Espeically
around the cockpit area. I like the way you used the imp. shuttle for the
canopy.

Very good overall representation although I believe that the front nose
should be somewhat thicker and a bit "heavier" looking althpugh that is just
my opinion.

Good detail in the cockpit and espiecally in the back of the engines, might
they be called thrust flaps? I'm not sure, anyway, good job.

The  entire model has a "beefiness" to it which is what the Y-wing is
supposed to look like.

One more point though, I think that the two mini wings that conect the
fuselage two the two engines should be substantially thicker  because they
look like they aren't very strong.

But anyway a very nice model indeed

Geordan

In lugnet.starwars, Gareth Bowler writes:
Not trying to steal Brucey's Y-wing thunder or anything, but I finally got
my UCS Y-wing done and online.

http://home.nc.rr.com/pageofg/lego/ywing.htm

Enjoy, and please post comments.