 Star Wars / 11559
Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:55:59 GMT

I would hope that Lego would release a Star Wars minifig pack like they have
done so for the various Castleland series. One Rebel Troopers pack (perhaps
2 Hoth, 1 Endor & 3 'Blockade Runner' troops) and one Imperial pack (1
Imperial Officer, 1 Death Star Trooper & 4 Stormtroopers). Someone should
inform someone in TLG Marketing that such packs would literally fly off the
shelves.

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Penney writes:

I just hope something small is released with a Stormtrooper (here I go
again...).  I did buy one Tie Fighter so I do have 1 Stormtrooper but I refuse
to buy more just for the fig and that feeling only strengthened this week when
I got my Summer 2001 S@H catalog that specifically states in a blurb next the
Tie Fighter "Only set that includes stormtrooper figure!".
Eric Kingsley

I hope to see a stormtrooper fig pack.  Say a stormtrooper, tie pilot, and
maybe another scout trooper or imperial officer.  Because of how Lego saves
special figs, I doubt we will see 2 stormtroopers in a set.  With the "only
set" comment made in the last S@H catalog, I just hope we see the
stormtrooper again.

Matt