 Space / 7475
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 07:20:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:

oh, and i want to know what every tube does in the engine
room :-D

hmmm... that may be hard to do  :)

I am reminded of the GNDN conduits from the original Star Trek.  GNDN was an
inside joke that the set designers threw in.  GNDN = Goes Nowhere Does Nothing.

-Mike Petrucelli

I can relate to that only too well. It works nicely, though! :)

Joel J