 Space / 7474
Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 04:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

A while back, J. Spencer Rezkalla presented a great rendition of the Space
Shuttle orbiter. Many people asked him if he were going to construct the
boosters, fuel tank and crawler pad. Mostly, they were joking because of the
scale he chose (too many bricks would be involved).
Still, it got my imagination going... and this was the eventual result.

We got to see this in real life on the weekend, and I must say it is just as
impressive as the pictures, if not more so.  Great job Paul.

Martin