 Space / 7484
Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 02:20:41 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message

WOW! This is beautiful Paul! Looks very accurate and complete. If you want
references, e-mail me and I'll scan some pages from _Look Inside • Cross-Sections
Space_ book, on anything you might need.

Thanks Mladen! Actually, what I really need is info about Canadarm, what
sort of module it's attached to and what could reasonably be accompanying it
in the payload bay. I'm dead set on putting Canadarm in. Do other, different
manipulator arms appear in shuttle payloads?

--
Cheers,
Paul