 Space / 7492
Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

A while back, J. Spencer Rezkalla presented a great rendition of the Space
Shuttle orbiter. Many people asked him if he were going to construct the
Yeah, I saw that a while back... that one was very good too. You're right,
attempting the launch pad and boosters in that scale would've consumed an
insane number of bricks!

Sweeeet! This looks great, and with a payload I can imagine it will have awesome
playability.
It never would have occured to me to use the windshield from the Imperial
Shuttle on a space shuttle, but it works great.
You're right, that is what he used... I didn't notice that! I hadn't thought
of that either... it works really well. Paul B.: more pictures please! The
smaller scale really works for the launch pad, and it's still nicely
detailed... nicely done.

Mark W.